Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and the like.

Mery Christmas all!

 These cute little reindeer bite! but right now are just catching snowflakes.

I hope your all having a wonderful season. I also hope that you find many fun games under your tree this year. I want to thank everyone for a great year for this blog (granted it's only year). Thank you all for visiting and I hope to have many more exciting things for you next year! Until then here is my Christmas playlist:

Oi to the world - No Doubt
Last Christmas - Wham
Christmastime - Smashing pumpkings
Baby it's cold outside - Glee Version
My Little Drum - Vince Garaldi Trio ( Snoopy's band)
Some song by rockapella
You're a mean one Mr. Grinch - Sixpence Non-The-Richer ( good luck finding that one)
Christmas for Two - Sixpence Non-The -Richer
Skating                 - Vince Garaldi Trio
Christmas( Baby Please Come Home) - Death Cab for Cutie
Welcome Christmas  - Glee version
Christmas Song  - Dave Mathews
Christmas is comming  - Vince Garaldi Trio

Thanks for making me smile everyone!



Peace out and may all your holiday gaming be great!
Steve ( still lost in a dungeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment